Friday, November 13, 2009

Pee Pee in the Potty


Don't you just love the title of this post??? If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear!!! I'll stop now :o) As you remember I bought Kobe this cute little Frog potty on Saturday.



On Saturday he peed in the potty and I thought that we might have new decoration for our house...meaning that he would not pee in that potty again.

I was wrong!!! Kobe LOVES his frog potty and wants to sit on while he is doing everything. Guess what else he does??? He pee pees in the potty!!!

Here is Kobe playing Guitar Hero with Daddy while sitting on the frog potty.

Isn't that just too cute?

Kobe concentrating really hard on the potty while playing Nintendo DS.

Is he concentrating on the DS or on something else???

Yep...Kobe Pee Peed in the potty!!!

He is so proud every time he pees. He goes and tells everyone he can find in the house and then we all have to clap for him and give him High 5's!!! I really hope he stays this motivated to potty train. I am loving this :o)




2 comments:

Hazel Nut said...

That is so cute! I am going to have to make sure that my potty trainer doesn't see that froggie...he may want one too. I think 2 potty seats are enough for this house lol.

Laura said...

Woot woot, that's great he loves his potty! It really is super cute, apparently that does help. :)