Friday, November 6, 2009

Five Question Friday 11/6

My Little Life


It is finally Friday and that means it is time for 5 Question Friday! Five Question Friday is a blog carnival created by Mama M. over at My Little Life. After reading my my Five Question Friday please click on the button above or just click right here and it will take you directly to Mama M's blog. Have fun!!!


1. What is your dream job?

To be a stay at home mom is my dream. I love to be here when the older boys come home from school and to be able to help them with their homework when they come home instead of super late like it was when I was working. I also love being home with Kobe, teaching him all the things that are important to me (songs, ABC's, 123's, how to spell his name...he can spell his name and he is only 2 years old).

My other dream job is to become a writer! It has always been my dream to write a book :o) Maybe someday!!!

2. What
song could you play over and over?

Kiss me through the phone by Soulja boy. I really love that song :o)
She got her own by Jamie Foxx
I don't ever wanna see you again by Uncle Sam
Ready to sign them papers by Usher (I love Usher more than anyone else).

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?

I prefer to talk on the phone....I am really good at talking on the phone, sometimes for hours on end. Just ask anyone that knows me. I feel like if I text it takes too long and people might misunderstand me and the same thing goes for e-mail.

4.
What is your must have beauty product?

Shampoo and Conditioner!!! I can not live without those because otherwise my hair would be gross!!! Now I do have to agree with Mama M on the mascara though, I too am blond as can be and my eyelashes and eyebrows are white. If I do not put mascara on my lashes my face looks weird. I color my eyebrows dark for the same reason. My face looks so blah if I do not have any color on it!!!

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?

I am not the biggest Michael Jackson fan in the world. I guess my favorite song would have to be Heal the World, I think that song is really sweet.

Kobe LOVES Michael Jackson though and his favorite song is Beat it!!! He asks to hear that song every time we get in the car!!!


Ok that was fun...as always. Now you go on and play along too!!!


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Wow...so many MJ songs I've forgotten! Mascara is a blonde girl's best friend!!

Laura said...

I love you song list on #2 and I am so with you on #4, mascara is a MUST! :)

And wow, you have your hands full with 4 boys, how fun!!