Friday, November 20, 2009

Five Question Friday 11/20

My Little Life

It is Friday and you know what that means...Five Question Friday!!! Five Question Friday is a blog carnival created by Mama M over at My Little Life. After reading my answers to THE 5 questions, head on over to Mama M's blog and read her answers or just link up to McLinky here at the bottom and play along.

1. Are you a Black Friday shopper?

I have been in the past but this year I am not going to do any shopping on Black Friday.

2.
What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.)

My favorite toys were my baby dolls and Barbie dolls. I had two baby dolls that I always played with when I was little. The girl doll I got when I was 3 or 4 and she was the big sister. The boy doll I got the Christmas before I turned 6 and he was the little brother. I never played with just one, they were a set. I still have them to this day.

3.
Favorite Christmas movie?

Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase.

4.
What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year?

I have no Christmas list for myself. I just want my boys and husband to have a wonderful Christmas. I have not had a wish list since I was little.

5.
Do you go all out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy?

Both! My Christmas colors are Burgundy, Pink and Gold and I keep everything in those colors. I use only white lights on my tree and I use red lights in my windows. It takes me forever to decorate because of how specific I am with everything!!! I love it and that's all that matters. I do love homemade ornaments though, my aunt Sharla makes us homemade ornaments almost every year and those are my favorite. Also the ornaments that we have been given or ones I made with my Mamma and sister one year, they all have meaning to them and I love that.


MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

Jessica Jones, ATL Mom of 3 said...

I def only do white lights too but my colors are blue, silver and white
www.atlmomguide.com

Tyler said...

I scrolled down and saw the link about the black friday website.. I am going to check it out now...Thanks!! :) Hope you have a good weekend

Stacey said...

My kids great grandma use to make ornaments for everyone every year, and I loved them!

I love your Christmas colors!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I love how you have Christmas colors! I don't, and perhaps that's the reason my decorations look so scatter-brained!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Christmas Vacation is the BEST movie!! :) Have a great weekend!

Mama M. said...

Oh, your Christmas decorations sound beautiful!! Handmade ornaments are the best!! I loved your comment, btw!!

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

Great answers! I would love to see pics of your Christmas decorating. It sounds beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love your colors for your Christmas decor! Very cute blog!