Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot and Healthy Thru the Holidays! Second week

This is week two of Hot and Healthy Thru the Holidays which is a blog carnival created by
Mama M and Keely to help anyone who wants to participate in getting healthy and to look HOT through the Holidays! Today there are some questions for us that we need to answer...HONESTLY!!! If you would like to join in the challenge please do, you can click on the button above or on Mama M's or Keely's names. Join in and have fun, it will be worth it!!!

How'd your first week go?

I feel really good about the first week, I was really excited to start and I was so motivated. I love the fact that I have so much encouragement and I love that I am not only having to answer to myself but also to all of you as well.

Did you get your cardio in?

Yes I did :o) I worked out 5 days last week for a total of 4 hours and 45 minutes!!! I was so proud of myself and I still am.

Did you try any of Mama M's snacking tips?

I am going to be completely honest here and I am so sorry Mama M but no I did not try the snacking tips. I will try them, I Promise!!! Last week was a little bit hectic and I didn't get a chance to do a lot of the things that I wanted to do. I am not a big snacker regardless. The one thing I have been really bad about since Halloween is all this darn Halloween candy in my house!!! I WANT THIS CANDY OUT OF MY HOUSE (that was in a screaming voice). I have never been a really bad candy person before but since I quit smoking, I have these really awful cravings that the candy is now starting to fufill.

Did you at least try Keely's Pilates Hundred?

I did try Keely's Pilates Hundred almost everyday last week. My instructor is a big fan and she made us do those a lot. I like the Pilates Hundred and thought that it was a great AB workout. I will definetly be doing them this week as well.

Are you taking this as seriously as we are?

Why Yes I am!!! Are you taking this as seriously as I am??? LOL

What are your thoughts?

Refer to question 1!!! I am loving this challenge!!!


Good luck everyone and I can't wait to read how you are all doing :o)



MckLinky Blog Hop

11 comments:

Tyler said...

Awesome!! Keep it up

Emily said...

Great Job!! Good luck this week!

Adrienne said...

great job this week.

Wendy said...

Wow! Fantastic job!!

Kassi said...

wow, great job!

Keely said...

Way to go Helga!!!! You are on fire!! I love it!! Keep up the great work and I'm soo happy you did the hundred..:-)

Keely

Laura said...

Great job!! I hear ya on the candy, just THROW IT...I finally had to do that, it was awful. :)

Mama M. said...

Helga!! I love your enthusiasm!! You are an inspiration! Way to go with the exercise...holy smokes! I totally forgive you for the snacking bit...totally!

Pennie said...

You are doing so well, Helga! You are inspiring me...I'm not really participating in the big challenge, but I'm going to start copying some of the stuff you're doing - you're a good influence!
By the way, stop by my blog - I have something for you! :)

Jamie H said...

I can't believe you did the Hundred! I didn't even try! Great job!

Heather said...

Hey, it sounds like you are doing great in the exercise department, keep up the good work! I need to work on exercising more.... :)