Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
1. Whats your favorite horror movie?I don't really like horror movies but if I had to pick just one I would say Saw or Final Destination (ok so I couldn't pick just one). Even though I have only seen three of the Saw movies, I liked the three that I did see. I will never forget when I watched the first one....the ending pissed me off so bad that I jumped off the couch screaming. I have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch a whole scary movie and then to sit there through that movie and have it end that way pissed me off. The Final Destination was a good movie and I have seen all of them except the new one that just came out. I will see that one when it comes out on HBO or Showtime or something.
2. Bath tub or Hot tub?Well if I had a choice I would have to say BOTH!!! I love taking baths, I take one almost every day. It is so relaxing to lay in the tub with a good book and some candles lit (the candles are not an everyday thing, they are reserved for really hard days LOL). I also love Hot tubs and if I had one in my house or on my patio I would probably use it every day. I would also just take a jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom and skip out on the bath tub and hot tub :o)
3. Do you prefer to view a movie at the theater or at home?I think I would have to say at home. My husband will tell you in a heart beat that I can not sit still long enough to watch a movie (I have ADHD when it comes to sitting still to watch anything on TV or even a movie, I can always come up with 6 thousand other things that I could be doing instead of wasting time sitting on the couch). I do like to go to the movies every once in a while though. I love that I can pause the movie when I watch it at home :o)
4. If you could chose a maid, cook or chauffeur, which one would you choose?A maid no a cook no a maid no a cook no a maid no a cook. I don't mind cooking but it would be really nice to have someone here to do it for me so that we can eat healthy food. If I had a choice I would only have my family eat all organic and healthy food but I can not afford it. But if it really came down to it I think I would have to choose a maid!!! Then at least my house would stay clean all the time....poor maid would be working her ass off and never get a break....oh wait that's what I do all day every day!!! As I am typing this post I am doing laundry, dishes and cleaning (just took a few minute break to write a little something here :o). Yep I think I would definitely choose a MAID!!!
5. Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, or the Macarena?
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
This is a blog carnival created by Mama M. at My little life. I have never played this game before so I decided that today is the day to start :o) If you want to play along, just click on the button above or here and it will take you directly to Mama M's. page.
1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?I have two tattoos. One on the inside of my left ankle and as soon as I can afford to have it removed I will. I got it when I was 17 years old and it was a HUGE mistake!!! My second tattoo is a tramp stamp (lower back), I got it in 2004 and I love it!!
4. What is your favorite tree?Brussel's Bonsai Golden Fate Ficus. Here is a link to look at the picture and you can purchase them at Home Depot :o)
5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?