Sunday, November 1, 2009

Going Crazy

I think I am going crazy! I will probably have to be placed inpatient before the end of the day, maybe even before the hour is up? You wanna know why?? I am trying to set up my printer...well not my printer but Tyrique's printer. I am trying to set up Tyrique's printer to my computer because my printer died and he doesn't use his. Anyway...I can't get this damn thing to work!!!! No matter what I have tried to do it doesn't work! I have re-installed the printer six thousand times and I have repaired and kissed all the boo-boos that this dang computer has and it is still not working. I am not good with computer terms as you can see and just make up my own.

I googled how to hook this printer up and then I googled how to find directions for installing the printer and then I googled how to install user manual for this printer and then I googled how to repair any problems with installing this printer and you know what?? Everything I have tried leaves me just a little bit more frustrated than before!!! I just want my printer to work again!!! I loved my printer and it worked so well and it scanned and copied and everything and now I am lost with out it!!!

So if you do not hear from me for awhile it is because I am going to be sitting in the mental hospital rocking back and forth like a mad woman trying to get some help installing my damn printer to my computer!!!

3 comments:

Pennie said...

Good luck to you! I totally empathize with you...computers and printers and all things technical frustrate me on a regular basis! Lucky for me, my husband is mechanically inclined! :)

Helga said...

My husband is what I call a Gadget Geek but he does not know anything about Mac's. I need him to learn all he needs to know about my Mac so he can set things up for me :o) I just need to get him his own, then he will know how to fix things with mine :o)

Pennie said...

I think that's a good plan...worth the $ for the Mac, I think. ;) We must be sly about these things...I think your husband needs to get a Mac as a Christmas gift from you...