Saturday, November 14, 2009

Going on a Road Trip


I am on my way to Cleveland Ohio to pick up a package for my Mamma. I am driving from Virginia Beach, VA to Cleveland, OH to pick up my Mamma's dream china set for her. She was given the china set from an old family friend and all we have to do is pick it up...well actually I do have to pack it in boxes and put it in the car and drive all the way back to VA Beach.

I was going to try to talk someone into going with me on the drive but no one was very excited about it....actually most people laughed at me :o( So off I go all alone, all the way across the country (I am just trying to be dramatic here) to get my Mamma's dream china set. My hubby is not going with me because we don't want the boys to have to go on that long drive if they don't need to. So Daddy and the boys will have some bonding time here while Mamma's gone.

I will be back late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. I hope you all have a wonderful, safe weekend.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Now that's a long drive for some China!! I'm sure it will be worth it though. Plus some time alone isn't always a bad thing, right? :)