Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Heartfelt Blogger Award



Thanks to Pennie Bixler from Mom Thoughts for nominating me for the Heartfelt Blogger Award. She says that I am helping to inspire her to exercise and eat right. Wow I guess I need to keep up the exercising and eating right for the Hot thru the Holidays challenge since I am inspiring someone :o) Thanks Pennie, I really enjoy reading your blog. You are so inspirational and it is so much fun to keep up with your blog.

Here are the rules for this award...

-Display the award logo
-Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside
-Link to your Nominees
-Link to the person whom you received the award

Here is my list of blogs that make me feel comfy and warm inside :o)

The first award goes to Leah at A Silly Little Sparrow. As you all know she has a blog carnival that I love to play along with but besides that I think Leah is a great blogger and really enjoy following her blog.

The next award goes to Lisa at The Nut House. Lisa's house is very similar to mine as in she has a bunch of boys, the only difference is that after having her bunch of boys she got a little Princess to add to the mix (I am so jealous...in a good way). I love reading Lisa's blog and following along in the journey at The Nut House.

I think it is only right that two of my awards go to Mama M and Keely. They are the ones who started the challenge Hot and Healthy thru the Holidays (the reason why I inspired Pennie thus receiving the award). Mama M's blog My Little Life is a blog I really enjoy reading. She also has a blog carnival I loved joining...Five Question Friday. Keely's blog MannLand5 is a blog I am getting to know since starting the competition and it definitely makes me feel warm inside and outside after working out like crazy trying to keep up with her and Mama M's challenge.

Cheri at It's so very Cheri gets my next award. Her blog is so much fun to read, she has a craft blog that I could sit and go through all day long. I have told her that more than once :o)

Next it is Laura's turn over at The Bignell Family. Laura's blog is so much fun to read, she writes about her kids and every day life (like me) and I love keeping up with them.

Now Jennifer at The Foster Family is next to receive this award. I love reading about her twin daughters Natalie and Audrey, they are so beautiful. It has been so much fun to follow their story since birth (maybe even longer.....I can't remember how long I have been reading her blog???).


Jen at Pursuing Harmony is also receiving this award. Her blog is a lot of fun to read!!! It is a fun mix of everything, such as recipes, poems and more.

And last but not least I am going to give my Mamma at Soffía Frænka (that means Aunt Soffía in Icelandic) this award because she more than anyone else makes me feel all comfy and warm inside (that's what Mom's are supposed to do :o)

Thank you again Pennie for this award :o)

Have a great Hump day everyone and sorry this post came so late. Our internet has been out for most of the day due to this Nor'easter that we are having. I have been working on this post off and on every time we have internet up.

6 comments:

Keely said...

Helga!! Thankyou..you made my day!!

You really are doing an awesome job with the exercise.

Keep it up girl!

Keely

Keely said...

One more thing..How awesome that you're inspiring someone too..We're just gonna have to inspire the whole blogosphere!! :-)

Pennie said...

The first thing I did was check out your mom's blog. I think that's the coolest - very interesting! (I didn't understand a word of it, but I thought it was SO INTERESTING!!!!) :) Have a great day!

Laura said...

Awww THANKS!! You totally made my day, that is so sweet. It is so late, but I will get to passing it on tomorrow. :)

Edda Soffía said...

Takk ástin mín, þú ert auðvitað best. Love u, mamma

Leah said...

I'm soooo sorry I missed Toot Your Horn Tuesday! It's been crazy around here. I'll have it back up next week for sure. And THANKS so much for the awesome award. You are such a sweetie. We really need to meet up in person sometime! And I absolutely love the picture on your header. You are beautiful!