Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hot and Healthy Thru the Holidays! Third week




Last week the goal was to work out for a total of 170 minutes for the week and do 3 days worth of the Pilates Hundred. Those goals will remain the same for the next week except there is one new exercise being added in there....Criss cross. We are also looking to drink 8-10 cups of water per day and eat healthy snacks. To look up the information on the snacks and water go over to Mama M's blog and for all the excercise instructions go over to Keely's blog. Oh by the way...there is a giveaway going on this week that is really awesome.

Now for the questions of the week...

We bumped up the cardio goal last week to 170 minutes...did you meet it? Exceed it? Coulda done better?

I did not meet my cardio goals last week. I worked out for 120 minutes, that was only two days worth though. The November Nor'easter kinda screwed up my working out last week. I shouldn't have let it but with the whole family home three days last week, I didn't get anything done that I should have.

How about the eating? Snacking less? Or "snacking smart"?

I did a good job with my eating last week. I did cheat one day when I made chocolate chip cookies...I couldn't resist. I only had a few :o) Other than that I tried to snack smart.

How's the water consumption going?

Uuuhhh..what who me??? Are you talking to me??? Couldn't be cause I don't drink water!!! Yeah you read that right, I don't drink water. I don't like the taste of it!!! Oh wait...water has no taste to it!!! I have been trying to drink more water though. I always take water with me when I work out and I try to drink as much as I can while I am there. My water bottle is (wait I have to get up and go check....oh good you are still here), the water bottle is 33.8 oz each and I drink almost a whole one every day. Gosh I am kinda shocked, I didn't realize I was drinking so much water. That is almost 4 cups of water per day :o) I am going to get better at this though, one fine day I will be drinking 8 cups of water per day!!!

Have you been trying Keely's recommended Pilates exercises?

I do the Pilates Hundred and I love those. Not while I am doing them, they hurt. I have been trying to do the Pilates Hundred every day even if I don't work out and last week I think I got 5 days.

Well now that you have read my questions go over to Mama M's blog or Keely's blog and read their answers and everyone else's. After reading then join in the fun :o)


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Keely said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're doin' the Pilates..there's not many of you..:-)

Um..I have a hard time resisting brownie batter and donuts..

Good job girl!

Pennie said...

I am going to the fridge to get myself some water right now...