Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Toot Your Horn Tuesday




This week I am going to do separate posts for my Tuesday blog carnivals. The first one is Toot Your Horn Tuesday which is a blog carnival created by Leah at A Silly Little Sparrow. This is a great way to Toot Your Own Horn about all the wonderful things you have done in the last week such as working out, getting dressed every day instead of staying in PJs or just making quality time for yourself. If you have not gotten enough pats on the back and want more from us in the blog world or just want more from us because everyone in real life has already complimented you then you have come to the right place. All you have to do is click on the button above or on A Silly Little Sparrows and you can read Leah's Toots and play along for yourself!


Last night Kobe did not have a very good night, he woke up at a little bit after 1 and stayed up until about 5:30. Needless to say, I am exhausted today! I got really lucky today because Dewayne came back home this morning for a little while and he let me sleep a little longer. I don't know what I would have done if Dewayne would not have let me sleep a little bit longer.

Since I did get a little bit more sleep, I was out of this house by 10:30 and walked about half a mile to do some volunteer work. Unfortunately by the time that I got there everything was done and I was no longer needed. I felt so bad but the lady said that they only got about 1/8 of the regular shipment so it didn't take very long. I decided then to walk Kobe to McDonalds and get him some lunch and walked back home.

After I got home is where the real fun began. I cleaned all my carpets so that they are now clean for Christmas (I'm sure I will have to do them again because of Kobe and Maya). I am about to do the tough up paint downstairs in the living room, hallway and kitchen so that is done before we move. Now all I am going to have to do is the upstairs before we give our notice. They do a walk through when we give our notice and I want to be done with everything before then so we can get an all clear at that time. All I will have to do then is just clean the house before handing the keys back to them.

That's it for my Toots this week. Again if you want to play along just click here and you will be able to join the fun!

No comments: