Monday, December 7, 2009

Hard Day

Today was a really hard day for Kobe, actually it started last night. Kobe has an infection (not related to his surgery) and was in a lot of pain last night. He didn't fall asleep until after 1 am and even after he fell asleep he squirmed and whimpered in his sleep. Poor thing was miserable all night and when he woke up this morning and we realized he was no better we took him to the ER. We spent the morning and early afternoon in the ER and my little man was NOT a happy camper but after getting the correct meds for him, Kobe felt much better and was able to relax.

We came home and Kobe took about a two hour nap and has been rather miserable since then. I gave him his medication before bedtime and one of those meds is liquid Vicodin and he is still not asleep (1.5 hours later). I am just hoping and praying my little baby has a better night tonight and starts to feel better tomorrow.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to a new week :o) Good Night everyone!

No comments: