Friday, October 16, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life





This is a blog carnival created by Mama M. at My little life. I have never played this game before so I decided that today is the day to start :o) If you want to play along, just click on the button above or here and it will take you directly to Mama M's. page.



1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)

I say Blah Blah Blah all the time and huh? I didn't realize how often I said huh until all of a sudden Kobe was always saying huh and someone pointed it out to me. Oops!!

2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
Well I am definitely a slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of girl. It is only because I do not want to get my hair wet!!! If I plan on getting my hair wet then I don't mind jumping off the diving board but I hate to get chlorine in my hair.

3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?

I have two tattoos. One on the inside of my left ankle and as soon as I can afford to have it removed I will. I got it when I was 17 years old and it was a HUGE mistake!!! My second tattoo is a tramp stamp (lower back), I got it in 2004 and I love it!!

4. What is your favorite tree?

Brussel's Bonsai Golden Fate Ficus. Here is a link to look at the picture and you can purchase them at Home Depot :o)

5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?

My favorite non-physical thing about Dewayne is the fact that he is so supporting. I love to scrapbook and knit and he is so supportive of my hobbies. Of course he is a great Hubby and Daddy but I am talking about besides that. He is also great at cleaning the house spot less for me on a regular basis!!! Love that :o)

My favorite physical thing about Dewayne is his eyes and his smile. He is gorgeous and I love his smile and his eyes can melt me from the inside out.

Well that's it for Five Question Friday. I had fun and I think I will play along again. If you want to play along then just place your mouse cursor over this and push the button and it will take you over to Mama M's blog.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

Mama M. said...

Hey!! So glad you joined in!! You've totally got me curious tho'...what the heck is on the inside of your ankle?!!! ;)

Helga said...

It is a really ugly T. I try to hide it from everyone because it is so ugly.

Unknown said...

Gotta love a man that cleans. :)