1. Whats your favorite horror movie?I don't really like horror movies but if I had to pick just one I would say Saw or Final Destination (ok so I couldn't pick just one). Even though I have only seen three of the Saw movies, I liked the three that I did see. I will never forget when I watched the first one....the ending pissed me off so bad that I jumped off the couch screaming. I have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch a whole scary movie and then to sit there through that movie and have it end that way pissed me off. The Final Destination was a good movie and I have seen all of them except the new one that just came out. I will see that one when it comes out on HBO or Showtime or something.
2. Bath tub or Hot tub?Well if I had a choice I would have to say BOTH!!! I love taking baths, I take one almost every day. It is so relaxing to lay in the tub with a good book and some candles lit (the candles are not an everyday thing, they are reserved for really hard days LOL). I also love Hot tubs and if I had one in my house or on my patio I would probably use it every day. I would also just take a jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom and skip out on the bath tub and hot tub :o)
3. Do you prefer to view a movie at the theater or at home?I think I would have to say at home. My husband will tell you in a heart beat that I can not sit still long enough to watch a movie (I have ADHD when it comes to sitting still to watch anything on TV or even a movie, I can always come up with 6 thousand other things that I could be doing instead of wasting time sitting on the couch). I do like to go to the movies every once in a while though. I love that I can pause the movie when I watch it at home :o)
4. If you could chose a maid, cook or chauffeur, which one would you choose?A maid no a cook no a maid no a cook no a maid no a cook. I don't mind cooking but it would be really nice to have someone here to do it for me so that we can eat healthy food. If I had a choice I would only have my family eat all organic and healthy food but I can not afford it. But if it really came down to it I think I would have to choose a maid!!! Then at least my house would stay clean all the time....poor maid would be working her ass off and never get a break....oh wait that's what I do all day every day!!! As I am typing this post I am doing laundry, dishes and cleaning (just took a few minute break to write a little something here :o). Yep I think I would definitely choose a MAID!!!
5. Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, or the Macarena?