Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lazy Day

Today has been a lazy day here in our household. Dewayne came home from work early because he did not feel good, Kobe and I have been lounging around all day in our PJ's. Maya has been sleeping for the last few hours and now Kobe is taking a nap in his crib.

I love lazy days. I have not been sleeping good the last few weeks and have been dragging a** all day, everyday! For some reason when I go up to bed at night I will lay there for hours and no matter how hard I try to fall asleep, I can not. Last night I was so tired and by 11 pm I felt like I was going to pass out if I did not go to sleep. I laid in bed till almost 2 am, that's when I gave up and turned the TV on and started knitting. I stayed up till about 3 am and then I finally fell asleep. This is getting really irritating, no matter what time I get up in the morning I can not fall asleep at night. I can go on 3-4 hours of sleep and still have insomnia!?!?

I have been knitting like crazy trying to stock so I can start my etsy shop. I have a pretty decent supply now and all I need to do is take pictures and post them on etsy. I love knitting and all different kinds of crafts. I need to go to the store so I can buy plain white pre cut cards that include envelopes so I can make my own Christmas cards. I have already made a few just to try it out and it is so darn cute that I am going to make my own to send everyone this year. Last year I ordered Christmas cards with our family picture on them and sent those to everyone and they loved it. This year I think maybe I will just include a picture of us or even just the boys inside of the card. That way people can keep the picture or frame it or do whatever they want with it and it doesn't have Christmas decoration on it.

Sorry this post was really random, my mind is not quite here because as I said in the title of the post....this is a Lazy day. Have a great day :o)

No comments: