Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's a Doggy Dog World

So I mentioned in this post that Kobe and Maya play on my bed every morning when I make the bed. Well in the last few days Kobe has been taking the decorative pillows off my bed and dragging them all over the house. Yesterday he brought them into the living room and placed them on the floor next to me (I was sitting at the computer). Maya came running over with her bone and laid down by the pillows. It was so cute, she laid her head on the pillows and chewed on her bone.


Along comes Kobe to lay with his sissy, he brought an apple with him.


Then Markus came over to see what was going on.


The boys and Maya had a hugging session.


Here is Maya laying on the pillows.


Oh wait an apple...let me just sniff it a little bit.


Stretching out trying not to be too obvious about the fact that I am eyeing that apple.


A lick here and there, do you think anyone noticed???


Maybe if I do a cute little trick rolling around on the floor they won't notice that I am by the apple waiting for a chance to lick it again!


Wasn't that cute?? I love my little munchkins!!

No comments: