Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday


It is that time of week again....time for Not Me! Monday!!! Not me! Monday is a blog carnival created by MckMama, it is a fun way to tell the world about all the things that you did that you would be other wise too embarrassed to say. Join in the fun by clicking on the button above or on MckMama's name.

I am going to start by saying that I did not quit smoking on September 30th only to start back smoking on October 2nd. I then did not get the nicotine patches and stop smoking again this morning!!! I am not super proud of myself for having gone all day with out a cigarette :o)

This weekend Dewayne and I did not rearrange the living room furniture and cause a huge mess in doing so. It did not take us almost the whole weekend to clean up the mess we made trying to clean. We did not tackle another monster in my house (the top of my refrigerator) and get it all cleaned up and looking beautiful...well beautiful compared to the mess it was before we started.

We are not trying to get the whole house sorted out just in case we get orders and have to move in December so we are not doing things last minute. I am not an organized freak when it comes to relocating my whole entire family to a new base somewhere in the world. I am not freaking out not knowing where we are going!!!

That's it for today's version of Not me! Monday. Head over to MckMama's site now and join in the fun!!! Don't forget about Toot Your Horn Tuesday tomorrow hosted by A Silly Little Sparrow. Have a great Monday everyone!!!

No comments: