Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Confused

We got some very interesting news today and I don't know what to do with the information. We are due for orders and Dewayne was given a choice between two places. One of the places he has to go alone for 2 years and the other place he can take us with but only if he made E-5 and we won't know the results of that until sometime in November.

Either way he is going for 2 years to one or the other. I don't know what I think of all of this and I am trying not to have a panic attack. What happens now?? He is leaving in December...that is not next month but the month after that. We don't know what date he is supposed to leave so we have no idea if it is in the beginning, middle or end of the month. Lord please give me strength!! I am really nervous now and don't know what to do with myself. I'm scared!!!

1 comment:

Dagbok Huldar said...

:( Leitt ad heyra. Skil thig vel.
Knus
Huld