Saturday, October 3, 2009

Monsters

Do you have monsters in your house???

I do...lots of them!!! This is one of my monsters...


It is supposed to be my scrapbooking cabinet. I keep it in the kitchen and it is supposed to be for some of my scrapbooking stuff. The two drawers are stuffed full of papers, pictures and every other scrapbooking thing you can imagine. The shelves are supposed to hold my sewing machine and Kitchen Aid since I have no other place for them. Instead this MONSTER becomes a junk collector!!! No matter how much I try to keep it clean we (meaning the whole family) always put stuff on here and in the end it ends up looking like a huge, big, scary Monster.

Well this week I got tired of looking at the Monster in the corner and decided to clean it off and make it look the way it is supposed to look.....


TA DA!!! This is how my monster cabinet is supposed to look. What a difference. My kitchen looked so messy with the cabinet all jammed full of junk and now my kitchen is so clean and pretty looking :o)

So tell me...do you have a monster in your house???






1 comment:

Leah said...

WOW look at that! I've got several "monsters" around my house, my desk, my dresser, a couple of drawers in the kitchen....
I'll get around to them ;)