Kobe had his ENT appointment this afternoon in regards to the tubes in his ears. The tube on the right side is gone and the one on the left side is now laying in his ear canal loose. Kobe has had two ear infections since August 19th and the Dr agreed that we need to put new tubes in his ears. If we don't then he will continue to have ear infections like he did before. So we are now waiting for a phone call letting us know what date we are to come in for the surgery.
Hopefully they can get him in there as soon as possible because we might be moving in December and I don't want to move without getting those tubes put in his ears first. So keep my little man in your thoughts and prayers and I will keep you updated.