Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pictures of my beautiful boys

About a year ago I downloaded a trial of lightroom on my computer and went to town with some pictures that I took of the boys. I had so much fun and I really want to get this program for my computer. There are a lot of pictures of Tyrique and Kobe and only one of Markus, please don't think I love him any less. He was going through a phase last year when I did these pictures where he did not like to have his picture taken. I was lucky I got one picture of him at that time and the only reason why he agreed to that picture was because it was his birthday.




Here is a picture of Kobe at a farm that we went to.


Here is Kobe sitting on Mamma's computer chair.



Kobe sitting in his high chair for the first time.


Kobe at the beach.


Markus on his birthday May 17, 2008.


Tyriue with Braids in his hair.



Tyrique at the farm, he loves horses and did not want to leave them to look at any other animal.



Tyrique at the farm looking handsome as ever.

I really need to get lightroom for my computer. I had so much fun with these pictures and I would love to be able this to more of my pictures.

1 comment:

Edda Soffía said...

Þetta eru nú bara fallegustu strákarnir (vantar bara tvo litla kúta) hennar ömmu sinnar. Kobe er svo lítill og fallegur, Markús með sín stóru fallegu augu og svo er það nú Mr. Handsome. I love them all.
Ástarkveðja amma