Monday, July 26, 2010

Your Reality


My Reality is not your Reality!!

Just because we are living in the same house, the same town, the same country or the same world does not mean you understand me or you think the same way as I think.

My sister said this to me the other day...not because there was anything wrong but because it was something that she had thought about when she was in school.  My sister is one of those artsy fartsy people and she thinks a whole different way than anyone else I know.  She thinks in colors and shapes and I think more black and white.  She was telling me that we can look at the same thing and think two very different things.

I love it....my sister is a genius and I love to get a glimpse into her mind.  The way she thinks about life is so wonderful.  She is so mellow and quiet while I am loud and hyper!  Have I ever mentioned that we are twins born 23 months apart???  We are!!  We are like day and night, like ying and yang but yet we fit perfectly together.  Being back here in Iceland is like having my right hand back.....I didn't realize how hard it was to live without my right hand!!!

Sorry, I got a little carried away with talking about my sister...I really do love her to pieces :o)

The other thing I was going to write is


Lack of planning on your part....does not mean emergency on my part!!!

I love this saying!!  My sister and one of the girls that works with us found this saying the other day and I love it.  How true is it!!!

Do you have any great sayings that you want to share?

2 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey girl--it's been a long time. I would love to have you come over to my new site www.itssoverycheri.com

and another new site of mine www.diyclubinc.com

Cheri

Krajcimama said...

I LOVE the lack of planning one!!! I'm totally going to use it! :)