Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This is how we roll

When we were moving my stuff over to my sisters house the other day I had to get my mattress somehow and we had no moving truck because the only big thing was my mattress and the boys mattress. 

This is how we got the mattress over

Most of the people that drove past us laughed and pointed and my sisters were so embarrassed that they wanted to hide while I just laughed with everyone and even waved a time or two.  I don't embarrass easily!



I had to add a picture of my helpers. My sister Birgitta holding Kobe.  My sister Amelia carrying some of Kobe's toys and my niece Isabella riding her bike.

5 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

That is too cute...love it!!

Stacey said...

Hehe..it would of been funnier if you had strapped a kid to it!

Hannah said...

That is too funny! That is definitely one way to move a mattress LOL! I hope you are having a great week!

Kerr said...

fantastic! you gotta do what you gotta do

TheFitHousewife said...

Whatever it takes!

What a gorgeous family you have!