Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to know YOU

Happy Independence Day America!!!  Happy Birthday Isabella!!!  My niece, my little firecracker is 7 years old today!  My sister found out she was pregnant on Halloween and delivered on the 4th of July :o)  I am so excited to give my niece her present from the boys and I.  She has been asking me for earrings for her birthday and no matter how many times I ask her she always asks for the same thing.  Of course I bought her earrings :o)  I bought her two pair.  I am going to take pictures of her with her earrings and I will post them later.  

What do you have planned for today?  



Getting to know YOU


I am writing my usual Sunday fun day post....Getting to know YOU!!!  Keely over at Mann Land 5 comes  up with 8 questions and it is our job to answer them as honestly as possible :o)  If you want to play along then you can just click on the button above.  Let me know you played along so I can check out your answers.  


1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?

When I am state side and can enjoy the 4th of July...I love the fireworks.  I think the boys would say the same thing LOL!


2. Are you a hugger?


When it comes to my family yes.  When it comes to anyone else NO!!!  I do not like to shake hands and I do not like to touch people.  I have a germ phobia!!  I do not want anyone else's germs on me :-O


3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?


I love BBQ'd hot dogs (preferably a little bit crispy) and I loved when my brother in law makes pork chops on the grill....yummy!!!


4. Do you like to watch parades?


Nah, not really!!  


5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?


Since I have nothing but boys in my house and I am not going to admit to being stinky!!!  I say the boys do :o)


6. Vampires or Werewolves?


Vampires!!  I am not into hairy guys and well Werewolves are kinda really hairy LOL!!!!


7. Do you read your horoscope?


Sometimes!  I used to read it every day when I was younger and now I read it sometimes at work.  


8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?


Cookies and cream!  I used to eat it like crazy when I was younger but now I don't eat very much ice cream.  I love milkshakes though!!!  My favorite milk shake is Vanilla!!!  I love Vanilla milk shakes....yumm!!!


That's it for this weeks questions.  Head on over to Keely's blog and play along too....you won't regret it :o)




Just a reminder....please vote for the blog name you like best for my blog.  The poll is in the top left corner of my blog!  Thanks :o)

No comments: