Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vampires

Have I mentioned how much I love all the Vampire movies, books and TV shows out there???  No....what you don't know about my Vampire obsession!!!!  I read the Twilight books in about 3 days....that is all 4 of the books in 3 days!!!  I LOVED them!!!  I have seen the first two movies and now I am waiting excitedly to watch the third movie....Eclipse is showing tonight at the theater here in town and I pre-purchased my tickets to make sure I could get in.  The tickets are half price tonight...that would be why I am going to see the movie.  The other two I waited until they came out on DVD before watching...I'm not really into paying full price to go to the movies!

My sisters Birgitta and Amelia are going with me....or I'm going with them....I guess it just depends on how you look at it!!!  The movie starts at 10:30....waaaaay past my bedtime on a school night :o)  I think I will be able to stay up to watch this movie though....I love the love story of Bella and Edward and can't wait to be a part of their love again :o)

I also love True Blood, the show and the books!!  I can't wait to read Charlain Harris's latest book.  The Vampire Diaries are soooo good too!!!  I liked the show but I had a really hard time getting into the book...I only tried reading one, don't even know if there are more.  I was just really into the Twilight series at that time and had a hard time getting into Vampire Diaries.

So now you know my secret....or not so secret, I love Vampires!!!

Are you into Vampires??

My lil' sister Amelia just asked me if I am Team Edward or Team Jacob and I have to say that I am team Edward as in I wanted Edward and Bella to end up together but I think Jacob is cuter in real life.

So the question is....are you Team Edward or Team Jacob???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is it about Vampires that you like so much? Their never-ending eternity lives? Their super powers? There is so much blackness, death and unhappiness involved in all things vampires. Not for me.

Did you take your kids to see "Up" ? Hubby and I loved it. Rosemary