Sunday is actually here. I feel like the weekend flew by. Tomorrow is back to work and this is my long work week :o( It's okay though, I like my job :o)
Did you read the first blog post about 30 by 30? If not click here and see my pics that I will be using as before pics in 6 months :o)
Now let's get on to the fun. Getting to know YOU is a blog hop created by Keely over at Mann Land 5...you know the blog where I am the commenter of the week :o) If you want to play along just click here or on the button above and link up. Have fun!!!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I wouldn't mind living in Norway or Sweden. Just to try something different.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Ew, wearing gloves in the summer would be horrible!!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
I make most things baked rather than fried just because it is healthier. I also hate the smell of fried food in my house....the fried smell stays in the house for days.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Usher!!! I love that man and I would love to sit and chit chat with him....maybe flirt just a little bit too :o)
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
My Sister the Moon. I still love that book to this day.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
True Blood, Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice. I could add to this list forever but since I am supposed to only list 3 I will stop here.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
A clown :o) I love to make people laugh and I think the clown would be the perfect circus job for me....not that I want to do that in real life!!!
So there you have it....it only took me about 5 hours to get these question answered for your guys (I got company and had to go grocery shopping in between).
Have a great Sunday!!