Today is my 29th Birthday and I am going to write 29 Random facts about myself to celebrate the day! I got this idea from Laura at The Bignell Family, she did this for her Birthday last Friday.
1. I am the biggest Mamma's girl you will ever meet!
2. My dream is to adopt a little girl one day. I have been bugging my husband about this a lot lately. I made the mistake of getting my tubes tied when I had Kobe (I pretty much had to for medical reasons but I am still upset about it).
3. Before meeting my husband I had been a single mother of my two oldest sons for 5 years. During those 5 years I bought my own house and brand new car (two things I am very proud of).
4. I love to read...I am the biggest book worm you will ever meet. Books are my friends :o)
5. I have a thing for clean bathrooms. I hate dirty bathrooms and I am always cleaning my bathrooms.
6. I moved to the states in 1991 and my first year of American school I won the spelling bee for my grade.
7. I love Baskets...especially Longaberger Baskets.
8. My favorite colors are Pink and Olive Green.
9. I love having clean sheets on my bed, I think it is nasty when people sit on my bed in their dirty clothing that they have been wearing all day. To be honest, I don't like for anyone to be on my bed.
10. I love Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Soap. It is one of my indulgence, I always have it in my bathrooms.
11. I am a very bubbly person, even if I am hurting or feeling sad I will always smile and act as if there is nothing wrong.
12. I always dreamt of writing a book.
13. I buy things that I know are not my style and give them to someone else (most of the time it is something that I know my Mamma or my sister will like).
14. My favorite perfume is Escada Magnetism.
15. I used to want to be a lawyer when I was younger, now I want to be a nurse.
16. I was homeschooled for 3 years when I was a teenager.
17. I am scared of getting electrocuted and hate plugging things in.
18. My first job besides baby sitting was working at Burger King.
19. I am a very emotional person, meaning I cry A LOT!!!! Commercials, movies, books, my children and husband...they all make me cry.
20. I loathe grocery shopping and try to do is as seldom as possible.
21. I am the oldest of 4 sisters (no brothers).
22. I was a military brat.
23. I spent 2 months in Bahrain in 2005.
24. I am extremely claustrophobic and I am scared of heights (I wasn't as a child but I seem to be getting worse with age).
25. Even though I am claustrophobic, I love to fly. I just have to be able to see outside and I can not think about the fact that I can't get off the plane if I need to.
26. I have lived in 3 different countries.
27. I have lived in 3 different states and am moving to my 4th state.
28. I have a really bad temper. If you do something to hurt my family or friends....watch out!!!
29. I'm scared to death of bugs (I can't sleep if I start to think there may be a bug somewhere in the room) but I am not scared of mice.