Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to know You 3/7/2010

Can you believe it, it is not even 11 am yet and I am actually writing my blog post for the day! Finally I am able to spend a little bit of time on the computer :o) I plan on getting my Art Fire account up and running with all my good for sale by the end of the day. If you want to check it out there is a button on the top left corner of my blog.....go check it out and tell me what you think :) I am going to write a post and put lots of pictures of my stuff later on today so come back later on and check it out!

Now on to Getting to Know YOU, Keely over at Mann Land 5 came up with this great blog hop that I love (everyone else seems to love this too). Click here if you want to play along. Now, let's get started!!




1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?

I am definitely more of a talker!!! I can listen but I LOVE to talk LOL!!!

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?

Underwire...I like my bras to be pretty and make my boobs look good too :o)

3. I wish I was.....?

Richer??? I don't really know what to write here? I guess I could say more stable in my life right now, we are still looking for jobs and trying to get settled here in Illinois. Yes, I am going to go with that answer...I wish we were stable in our life!

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?

No! I never watch the award shows unless Dewayne puts them on. I don't care who wins what award and who is dressed in what. That stuff doesn't do it for me!

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?

After! I find that I don't get deodorant marks as often when I do that.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?

Clean toilets!!! I hate doing dishes and believe it or not but I don't mind doing toilets. It's faster and easier!

7. How much did you weigh at birth?

I weighed about 9 and a half pounds.

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?

Great sandals! I don't wear flip flop (I don't like the stuff between my toes) and the stores have endless flip flops but I have such a hard time finding cute sandals. Hopefully this year I will find some adorable sandals that I will love to pieces!!!

Well that was fun, as always :o) Now go play along too!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I hate flipflops for the same reason. Stuff between my toes is just not right!

Momof3inVA said...

Another 'bigger' baby!

Oh, and I LOL'd when you said you watch the awards only if your husband puts them on...he just doesn't look like an "academy awards type of guy...now, I can so see him watching the ESPN awards (or whatever the sports awards are)! ;)

Pennie said...

I don't do the Academy Awards, either! All that program is is an interruption for all the regularly scheduled programs! :)

I love flip flops, but there's only one kind that doesn't bug my toes - the cushy foamy plastic like Croc's. I can't stand the sticky-plastic like most of them are. They give me blisters. Yuck!

TheFitHousewife said...

Great post! I think I'm gonna join in on this one!
I also don't watch the Oscars. Boring. I don't even know what movies are nominated this year!

Megan M. said...

I'm totally a toilet girl too! Are we weird?! I just really HATE doing dishes, and it seems like you're NEVER done, where cleaning the toilet - like 5 minutes, and you're done. And it stays done for a while. Love that.