Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy day and more company

We have had company here quite a bit this week. Dewayne's cousin and his family are here visiting from California and Dewayne and Demar are really close. They are both drummers and have always been the best of friends since they were little. His wife and I hit it off as if we had known each other all of our lives, that worked out really well since the guys are so close.

We are sitting here knitting and chit chatting and tomorrow we are going to go into the city. We have been wanting to go to the museum all week but haven't made it yet. We are shooting for tomorrow and hopefully this time we will be able to make it!

I also found another site to sell my homemade goods on and I will show you all that site when I get it up and running. Well I need to get back to my company. Have a great night and I will see you all tomorrow for Five Question Friday.

5 comments:

Darcy said...

I love all your pics! I stopped by from Friday Follow!

Have a great weekend.

justanightowl.com

Krajcimama said...

Can't wait to see the site when you get it up! :)

Have fun at the museum if you make it!

Happy Friday!

Pennie said...

You know, I've grown up in Milwaukee - not far from Chicago, and I've never been to the museum in Chicago? (However, I've been to Guerney Mills Outlet Mall and Six Flags Great America more times than I can count...they're both closer to Wisconsin...) :) Have fun with your company! Isn't it fun living nearer to family? And having company? I don't know about you, but I love it!

bizzimommiofboyz said...

"Following you from http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com Happy Follow Friday!"

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Love your pics. Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com