Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to know You 3/14/2010

Can you believe that I am sick as a dog right now!!! I have a horrible cold, sore throat and head congestion. I could not sleep last night because I felt like I couldn't breath and then this morning I took some Tylenol because my head hurt so bad and was able to fall asleep and stay sleeping until almost 2 o'clock :-0 I feel a little bit better now that I got some sleep but man o man I feel like booty!!! This is the second time since I moved here that I get sick!?!?!? I don't get sick!!!

Ugh, let's move on to some better and more exciting things...like Getting to Know YOU!!! Keely over at Mann Land 5 came up with this fabulous blog hop that I enjoy so much. If you want to play along all you have to do is click right here and you will be magically directed to Keely's blog :o)

Here are this weeks questions.

1. What's your favorite Easter candy?

The Snickers eggs. Yumm!!!

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?

I think it depends on who the person is, in my house hold it is Dewayne. He has OCD and has to have the house clean at all times. Me, not so much! I like a clean home but I like a lived in home too :o)

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?

I like picture blogs the best but I read them all :o)

4. Were you popular in highschool?

Yeah, I was pretty popular. Not one of those Mean Girls (the movie) popular but one of those girls that everyone knew and I got along with pretty much everyone.

5. What's your bra size?

I have always been in the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, now only a member but I was the President LOL. Ever since I had Kobe I have been able to maintain a decent size though. I am a 36C-D depending on the bra.

6. How many states have you lived in?

Wyoming, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Illinois.

7. What's one blog you read every day?

I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis. I can't say I just read one.

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?

Neither one. Eeww!!! I do not like peanut butter, I hate the taste and smell of it. Nutella is gross, who wants chocolate on their bread???



4 comments:

Pennie said...

I'm sneaking a minute on my computer while the boys make a quick trip to the store...dinner's in the oven. I can't post anything on my blog, but I'll do GTKY on yours!

1. Ditto
2. Ditto - Mike's the neat freak here! (This is an easy GTKY!)
3. It all depends on content - I've seen interesting and uninteresting in both categories.

4. I always thought I was sort of average, but Mike & I moved near my hometown once (one of the many moves of the Bixlers), and I went with some high school buddies to an annual carnival and met up with other high school buddies - their version of stories and mine were REALLY DIFFERENT! Mine, in my head, were of me not belonging and being on the outside looking in - and theirs were of me being popular. Huh. Wish I had their perspective in high school! I would have enjoyed myself more!
5. ???? I hate these kind of questions!
6. Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Carolina
7. Ditto
8. Peanut Butter - I agree...Nutella sounds absolutely disgusting!!!!

That was fun! Have great Sunday, Helga -thanks for letting me copy your answers! :)

Murdock's mama said...

I heart snickers easter eggs too! :)

Laura said...

I love the snickers eggs, so yummy! Easter candy in general is just bad news for my booty. :)

Krajcimama said...

Hope you are feeling better...and (as a life long member of that committee you spoke of) I'd be overjoyed to have your bra size!