Monday, November 15, 2010

Swimming

Today Kobe and I decided to go swimming.  We went to the pool where we played for over 2 hours.  It was so much fun and wore us both out.

Last year when I came to Iceland to visit I took all the boys swimming as well as my sister and I took a ton of pictures.  I decided to post them so you can all see how great the pool is here.

Here are Ty and Markus going down the slide.



This is the inside water park that Kobe loves!!!


Here is my sister Amelia with Kobe showing him how the turtle shoots water out of it when it pull down on the lever.


Lil sister Amelia enjoying the water sprinkling on her from the snake!


This thing is really cool, the waters runs into each cone and then they spill at different times.  The kids love being underneath them never knowing which one is going to pour water all over them.


This is one of 4 hot tubs outside.  Here are Amelia and Kobe relaxing and enjoying the warm water.  This is where Kobe and I spent most of our time today besides the inside playground.


This is a view of the outside pool.  There are two parts, the part that is closer is shallow for the kids to play in and then the part that is further away is deeper and you can swim laps there.  There is an Olympic size pool inside and the slide has a pool of its own.


The pool here is awesome and the boys and I love to go swimming there.  It is free for kids under the age of 16 and it is only $3 for adults!!!  Can't beat that huh!?!?!

4 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Ahh...that looks so fun! You're such a great mommy! You're right...can't beat that price!

Stacey said...

How fun! Wasn't it just snowing there the other day??

Maura said...

Wow!! That looks so fun! And you can't beat the price! I don't think I would be able to get my kids to ever leave :)

Laura said...

That place looks like SO much fun!! And the price is crazy, how cool!