Saturday, November 20, 2010

Five Question Friday on a Saturday

Hello Ladies and Happy Saturday to you all :)

I am in a great mood....wanna know why??  Well it is because I am sitting in a nice and toasty warm home!  You see when I started all the work on this apartment we ripped out the heating and decided to put all new heating into the house (brings up value when selling blah, blah, blah), then I had to wait till I had the money to install heating cause it costs a whole lotta money you know.  Well, then it was getting really cold here in the great ol' land of ice and I had to have the heating put in or risk freezing to death.  So today my Dad, brother in law and two cousins came over and installed the heating and I came home 12 hours later to a nice and toasty house.  I love them so very much :)  I dunno where I would be without them.

So now that the house is all nice and toasty I am going to write this blog post and clean up a little bit then go to sleep in the warmth.


Now you know how the story goes, Mama M over at My Little Life hosts the blog hop Five Question Friday....okay I know it's Saturday but you see I had to go to a Girls Night yesterday and didn't have time to write a long blog so I am doing 5QF today...on a Saturday!  Click on the button above to play along.


1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

I can't think of any Christmas song that I loathe....I can tell you one that I LOVE!!!  This Christmas with Chris Brown....aaaaahhhh I love that song and am listening to it now cause I had to look it up on youtube. 

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?

I don't have a significant other but when I did we slept all cuddled up against each other.  I miss that :(  Now I have Kobe in my bed to cuddle up against!

3. Have you ever had surgery?

Yes I have.  I have had to have my uterus fixed a few times, I have had kidney stones removed, I have had wisdom teeth removed and I have had a c-section.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?

It depends on the year lol.  I have everything bought already this year except for my niece and nephew but I already know what I am getting them.  Everything else is already bought...now it is time to wrap all these presents!!!

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?

A new house!!!  

A new car.

A Canon Rebel (oh this is my dream)



Okay enough dreaming, it's time to get off the computer and clean up.  I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.  I have a Thanksgiving dinner to get ready for.  Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

You go girl!! Wish I was done with buying Christmas presents. I have hardly gotten anything so far.