Friday, November 5, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's one of my favorite blog hop days.....5 Question Friday!!!  To play along just click on this neato speato button below!





1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?

Crafting!!!!

I love doing crafts, knitting, sewing, etc and I would love to be able to turn it into a money making business.

My sister and I talked about how cool it would be to have a store together that would be an all around arts and crafts store.  Not a Michael's or anything like that....a cozy little place you could go to scrapbook with others or learn to knit or sew or something fun.  Where we serve coffee, tea, cake, etc.  I think that would be a fun place to work :o)

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?

House on the beach!!!  Cabins in the woods have ticks nearby as well as all kinds of other scary bugs and killer bears (LOL).  No I am half kidding, a cabin in the woods can be a really cozy and enjoyable place to go.  I am just more of a beach girl.....I love the ocean!!

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?

Tyrique's middle name is after my Grandfather.  Markus is a family name...no one is named Markus in the family but my sister had a favorite toy that she used to play with when she was little and his name was Markus.  I have loved that name since I was really young and when I was pregnant with Markus I had to use the name :o)  Kobe's middle name is after Dewayne's cousin (they were really close) who died in a car accident.

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)

Right now I think my guilty pleasure is candy and soda......aaahhh I know it's horrible but I can't seem to help myself :o(  

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?

I choose neither for $500 please Alex!!! 

Right now I am lucky if I can get anything done in my house!!  I prefer a deep cleaned house but it doesn't seem to be the case right now.  I have been working so much overtime lately that I haven't had time to do anything in the house but after today I am done with all these crazy hours and then I can get back to normal activity....you know, cleaning house when I am off of work!!!

1 comment:

Terry Elisabeth said...

Your kids are so cute !
Candy and soda are pleasures that are very hard to get rid of. :)