Friday, February 12, 2010

Wanna see a little bit of what we are doing???

My Mamma came on Monday and she will be here with us for two weeks. I love having her here with me and we have been busy doing all kinds of crafts. Uh well, we are also getting my house situated...I just like doing the crafts more :o)

One of the things we (I say that like I am really doing this, Mamma is the one mainly doing this) have been working on is curtains in the kitchen. Here is a little peek at what we have done so far....

Whatcha think??? I love em!!!

We have only finished the top part of them and are working on the rest today or tomorrow. I have two windows in the kitchen and I needed some pretty curtains for them :o)

Stay tuned for 5QF...my first in Illinois!!

8 comments:

Juliana said...

They look great!

I am following you from FF. I hope you will pop on by and follow back. Happy Valentine's Day from that Blonde. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog.

Pennie said...

Very pretty - love the green! I just finished my 5QF! I'll check back later to see if you're done!I've been writing all day (got one study and one leader's guide done - yah! One four more sets to do this month, plus a newsletter - ugh!) So, I better get something productive done around here! Check back later!

Simply Stacie said...

Following you on the Friday Follow!

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

Kris Ann K. Erickson said...

Cute, Helga!

I LOVE that shade of green!!! :-)

Happy Friday! I've gotta get to my 5QF, too!

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Hi there! I like your blog! Happy Friday Follow! Enjoy your new home! And cute family, by the way!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Hello...I'm following you from FF.
Have a great weekend....and Happy Valentine's.

Laura said...

I love them!! SO glad you guys are there and everything is going well. How wonderful you have your mom there too!! Have a great weekend! :)

Maura said...

Wow I love them!!