Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chaos

I have now had internet for 5 days and I am so sorry that I haven't had time to read all of your blogs. I am not ignoring you!!! I miss you all so much, I just don't have time to read everyone's blogs right now while my Mamma is here visiting. We are always doing something and life feels a little bit chaotic right now but it is so worth it because my Mamma is here :o)

My Mamma is going to be here until Monday and until then I am going to try to blog a little bit every day but I am sorry that I will not be doing much reading. After Mamma leaves I will be stuck to this computer like a fly to sh*t LOL. That much I can promise!! I dream about the blog world, I feel like I am missing out on everything...that's how much I miss you all :o)

3 comments:

Karen said...

When things settle down and you have some time I have something for you over at my blog.
kare

Laura said...

Take you time girl, you have a lot going on! Plus you need to spend time with you Mama! :) Hope everything is going well!!

Pennie said...

Glad you're having fun with your Mama! Enjoy, girlfriend!!! :)