Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting to know YOU in Illinois

First let me start by wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your loved ones!




It's time for my first Getting to know you in Illinois :o) Getting to know YOU is a blog carnival that the Fabulous Keely over at Mann Land 5 came up with. If you want to play along all you have to do is click here or on the button above.

Now on to the questions...

1. Favorite Valentine's candy?

I love the Valentine's snickers or getting a box of chocolates :)

2. Pink or red?

PINK

3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today?

We went to church this morning and then we spent the day at Dewayne's Aunt and Uncle's house. We have never been much for going out on Valentine's Day....it is crazy and hard to get reservations. We went out last year and it took us all night to get a table, we didn't eat until almost 11 PM.

4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations?

No I don't. My Mamma always did when I was little and I used to love it. Maybe next year?

5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

Not much to be honest! I am not against it or anything but I don't celebrate it and I don't expect anything from Dewayne (it's always nice to get something though :)

6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out?

I would rather get flowers but they are so expensive right before Valentine's Day that they are not really worth it.

7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all?

I have yoga pants and my hubby's T-shirt on.

8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day?

Valentine's Day!!!



5 comments:

Stacey said...

And the flowers don't last very long either.
I wouldn't even try to go out on Valentine's day!

Shelley said...

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Laura said...

I agree Valentine's Day is kinda overrated! And EVERYTHING is expensive because of it! :)
Hope you are doing well and getting adjusted in the new house! :)

Pennie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Helga! I agree - the flowers ARE expensive! Did it snow there on Val. Day? It did here.

Keely said...

We went to out yesterday..for Ethan's birthday..didn't even think about making reservations..we got in there at 3:30 and waited for anout an hour..we went to Beni Hana (sp?)

It was fun.

Normally we don't go out on Valentine's Day though..

Happy Monday Helga!