Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday 2/19/2010

It is Friday and I am on my way out the door to go shopping!!! I have done so much shopping with my Mamma here though that I will be okay if I do not go shopping for a long time after she leaves :o) But, before I go I HAVE to do Five Question Friday!!! 5QF is a blog carnival created by Mama M at My Little Life. If you want to play along just click on the button below or click right HERE. Have fun!


My Little Life



1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

Yes, I hit a bird driving a rental truck one time with my brother in law. I started freaking out and he laughed at me and said YUM dinner. Uuggghhh gross!

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

I pull it off! When I see a string on anyones clothes I want to automatically pull it off :o)

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

I had my own room and I had to share. My sister and I are really close though and most of the times we had our own room but slept together.

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

Wear the same thing for the rest of my life! I can always make it look cute with the right accessories. I love food and would never want to give up my favorites :-P

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman!! I loved that show and we never missed it. My Mamma is going to buy the series today. We saw it at Sam's Club the other day and we have been talking about it since.




MckLinky Blog Hop

13 comments:

Krajcimama said...

I haven't read anyone who said they would rather eat the same thing the rest of their life. :) I agree!

You have a beautiful family! :)

Laura said...

I hit some kind of huge bird once too, I'm not even kidding the thing was stuck up under my car for days until I noticed. Gross. :)
Have a great weekend girl!!

Pennie said...

I remember Dr. Quinn! I forgot about that show! Have fun shopping with your mom!!!!

TheFitHousewife said...

Yes, Dr. Quinn, I totally remember her. I loved that show too.
Have fun shopping!

Stacey said...

I didn't hit a bird, but a bird hit me once!

Brianne said...

Dr. Quinn!!! Loved that show!

I am always worried about hitting a bird. They wait to long to move for my liking!

extreme personal measures said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi!
I am adding you so I can come back & read more!
Please stop by!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

le Chef said...

Iceland, how exciting! Always wanted to see the place, I hear it's beautiful.
New Friday follower.

Erin said...

I love your curtains! Do you think your mom would make me some? J/K!

The Stylish House said...

Your mother did a nice job on your new curtains, enjoy your time together. Stopping by and following by FF.
Cathy

Kelly's Lucky You said...

I found you through Friday Follow - nice to meet you!

Would you follow me back?

Kelly from Kelly's Lucky You
www.kellysluckyyou.blogspot.com

Rebecca D said...

I found you through Friday Follow... Nice to meet you... now I'm a new follower!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Following your from follow friday. :-)
Dr. Quinn was one of my favs to!
Kim
www.homestead-acres.com