Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Knock Knock

Is anyone there??  Sorry I have been slacking on the blogging the last few days.  I am busting my butt packing and I haven't had the time to read all the blogs I have wanted to read.  If I stopped by your blog lately and didn't comment....sorry!  I am trying to get to as many blogs as possible and figured I can do that faster if I don't comment.  Usually I try to comment as much as I can because I too love comments :o)

I have to say that I am amazed at how many followers I have!!!  148 people following lil ol' me :o)  You guys make my day everytime I get on here and see that I have a new follower.  Friday Follow has made a lot of this happen and I have to say it's great but I love it when I get a new follower the old fashion way.  Thanks for making my day yawl!!

Tomorrow we are going to take a break from packing to take the boys to the Museum of science and industry in Chicago.  The boys are going to ditch school and we are all going to go explore the museum.  They are sooooo excited!!!  Honestly, I am too :o)

What do you have planned for tomorrow???  What have you been up to??  Want me to tell you a joke???

Knock knock

Who's there??

Banana

Banana who???

Knock knock

Who's there???

Banana

Banana who???

Knock knock

Who's there???

Orange

Orange who???

Orange you glad I didn't say Banana???  LOL

That was my kids' favorite knock knock joke for a long time.

Orange you glad I shared it with you???




I'm a dork......I know!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

That is currently Riley's favorite joke. Only she doesn't quite get it. She is only 2. She's says Knock knock banana orange you glad it's Riley?

Pennie said...

I remember when the kids used to say that joke over and over... :) And I had to fall for it over and over.. lol

Going to SAMmy's this morning and then to the hosp for treatments. I need to fine tune my speeches for this weekend's retreat. And type up a power point presentation. Aaron is supposed to help me with the techie part. I fully expect the background of my power point slides to have explosions and fire graphics. lol

Have fun at the museum! I'm sure you will!!!!

Murdock's mama said...

I think it's great you're skipping school to go to the museum...have a blast! :)

TheFitHousewife said...

HAHA, my oldest loves that joke!

Tomorrow my parents are taking the boys for the day! Can you tell, I'm just a tad bit excited!?