Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wish List Wednesday


Because money doesn't grow on trees and it is always fun to window shop...

This is my first time doing Wish List Wednesday. I am really excited about giving this a go, so after you read about my wish list click on the button above and it will take you to Jennifer´s blog The Foster Family. Read her wish list and everyone else that decided to play along.





I would love to have a maid so I do not have to clean my house!!!



My dream is to go on a cruise to Jamaica.



Because my printer is not working anymore I would love to have a new one. Maybe not this one but at least a canon printer.


And last but not least....I would love to have Jillian and Bob here to get my butt into shape. Oh that would be a dream come true!!!


Now if you want to play along, head over to Jennifer's blog and have a great time!!

No comments: