Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Toot Your Horn Tuesday



It is that time of week again...Time for Toot Your Horn Tuesday!!! After you are done reading about my Toots click the button above to head over to A Silly Little Sparrow and read her and everyone elses Toots.


I am starting this Toot off by giving myself a HUGE pat on the back for emptying my sisters storage this weekend without the help of my husband. And let me tell you I am still sore today, it hurts to type.....Oooh, aaahh, oooh, aaah :o)

I need to pat myself on my back for getting all the laundry done yesterday and today I WILL put the clothes away. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't mind washing clothes, it is the putting them away that drives me insane. I hate walking up and down the stairs with overflowing arms of laundry. Putting away laundry after 5 people can take awhile and even now after I started making the big boys take their own laundry it still seems like such a looming task to walk that laundry up the stairs and put them away.

I am running out of Toots now, guess that is it for the day. I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and play along. To play along all you have to do is click the button above and it will lead you directly to A Silly Little Sparrows page and you can read her Toot Your Horn Tuesday and then write your own. Easy as that!!!

No comments: