Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Thursday

I took a week off from blogging.  I went to my Mamma's house last Friday and stayed until Sunday.  The  boys and I slept in a tent that I bought on the way there.  I have to say that the ground is really hard....it doesn't matter how many blankets you put on the ground it's still super hard!!!  Kobe was scared of the tent because he was scared the bugs were in there (the bugs are any kind of bug...spiders, flys or even just a lady bug!).  

We spent Saturday night at my bestest friend Sigruns house.  We grilled and sat in the hot tub all night.  It was so nice to be with her and her family, I haven't spent much time with them since I started working and I really miss having my bestie around!!

This week was spent working and then for the last two days I haven't done much of anything other than knitting and watching shows online.

Now it is time for Abby's Just Thursday.  Click here to play along.


Outside my window.. cloudy with a chance of rain!

The time is.. 5:29 PM

Today I feel.. blah!

I am thinking.. so many things..my brain is on overload! (me too Abby)

At the moment, I am thankful.. that my Mamma took the boys for me this weekend while I am working.

I am going.. to be working the whole weekend!

I am wearing.. a T-shirt and PJ bottoms.

I wish.. my apartment was done!!

I am reading.. nothing!!!

I am working on.. watching the first season of Accidentally on Purpose (it's a really good show).

I am hoping.. the weekend goes by fast!

I am hearing.. kids playing outside my window.

Around the house.. it's clean :o)

I bet you didn't know.. I am so over having my house redone!!!

One of my favorite.body wash scents in Sweet Pea :o)  (stole this one from Abby LOL).

My weekend plans include.. working, working and more working....sleeping too :o)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hope you have a great weekend even if you are working. I am glad you had such a great week!

Murdock's mama said...

Yay you're back...I was starting to worry about you!! Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love you Helga but I going to have to hate you if I see that you're hoping weekends go fast...you hear me?! :) Sweat Pea is awesome too! My other favorite is Warm Vanilla Sugar..mmmm!

Thanks for linking up [as always]!
MM

Stacey said...

I noticed you hadn't been here. I liked that show. I didn't know it was still on.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.