Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday



It is Friday and I am off of work and loving it!!!  I was exhausted after the last two days and I am telling you I could not wait to be off!!  Now for today I am going to relax, maybe bake a little bit, knit and watch some movies!!  Doesn't that sound good!?!?!

I just realized as I was about to post this that it is Friday the 13th!!  What do you all have planned for the weekend??  Does Friday the 13th creep you out???


Now being that it is Friday I have 5 Question Friday which is a great blog hop hosted by Mama M over at My Little Life.  Click on the button above to play along.

1. Have you ever visited another country?

Um...NO!!!  LOL

Yeah, I have been to lots of different countries...

Iceland
USA
England
Faeroe Islands
Qatar 
Bahrain
Saudi Arabia

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?

Um...I dunno!!!  How about half the countries above....not many people go to those countries!!

3. What is your favorite season?

Fall!!!  I love the colors, the cooler temperatures and getting back into a routine with the boys when school starts again :o)

4. What one song will always cheer you up?

Yeah by Usher

I love that song!!!

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?

Humm...let's see

I gotta say I don't really think I look like a cartoon but if I had to choose I would say Cinderella just because she has blonde hair and blue eyes (I can't think of any other Disney Princess that has blonde hair and blue eyes LOL).


Okay that is it for me!!  Link up and have fun playing along to Five Question Friday!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

Pennie said...

Hi, Helga! These questions were MADE for you! I think you look like Sleeping Beauty...she's way cuter than Cinderella! She has your gorgeous hair!

And, who else could put down so many countries????? Yikes! I could say Canada and US - that's it. :) I'm so well traveled - ha ha. Guess I'm just a homebody. :)

Your weekend sounds lovely! I hope you get in lots of relaxing! Have a great Friday the 13th. It is a special day, you know...

TheFitHousewife said...

Wow! That is a lot of countries you have visited. That's great!

Totally Cinderella! Blond, blue eyes, gorgeous!

Enjoy your time off!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.