Saturday, August 21, 2010

Five Question Saturday

So it is Saturday not Friday and I am doing 5QF.  I was home from work yesterday with a sick little baby who was miserable.  Kobe has a cold and sore throat and has been feeling icky since Wednesday.  He had a fever yesterday when I got up to go to work so I decided to stay home with him.  He was a Mamma's boy the whole day and demanded to be held at all times.  I spent the day cleaning house and holding him and a few times I cleaned while holding him.  By the afternoon he was feeling better though and has been fever free since (he was fever free when I left for work).  My son was kind enough to pass me along his cold and sore throat and this morning when I woke up I felt like my throat was on fire.  It hurt to swallow and it hurt to talk.  I got my butt out of bed though and put on make up (which looks awesome today by the way) and went to work.  I am now here counting the hours till I can go home and lay in bed.  I feel like booty...poor Kobe now I know how he felt.





Now let me get to these questions that I didn't get to yesterday.  Like always if you want to play along to Five Question Friday just press the button above and check out Mama M over at My Little Life.

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?

The only nicknames I have is Mamma, Mommy, Mom or Ma.  I got this nickname over 13 years ago when I had my first child :o)



2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

I am the oldest of 4 girls.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

Taye Diggs....he is so HOT!!!

4. What is currently your favorite song?

Love the way you Lie by Eminem featuring Rhianna.

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?

All my extra money right now is going towards my apartment and the renovation being done on it.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hope you get to feeling better.

Taye Diggs is pretty hot!

Hannah said...

LOL Taye Diggs is really hot! I really need to go hear this Eminem song, I am so out of the loop with music these days LOL! I hope you feel better soon!

Pennie said...

Glad you're looking so good today, but sorry to hear about your sick baby!

No nicknames? We'll have to work on that...hmmmm...something cute and blonde...