Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to know YOU

I am at work and it has been a crazy day so far.  I have a horrible cold and am struggling to make it through the day but I have the next two days off so I can get over this then.  Kobe is feeling much better now but he is still a Mamma's boy.

Getting to know YOU is a blog hop created by Keely over at Mann Land 5.  If you would like to play along just press HERE and have a blast!!!

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?

I don't watch Reality TV shows other than Biggest Loser so I guess I would want to host and participate in The Biggest Loser.  Maybe they will do a season on Biggest Loser where they have a guest host who participates LOL.


2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?

Before and After.  It depends on how much of a hurry I am in.  I am usually putting the seat belt on as I put the car in gear.


3. Shave or hair removal cream?

Shave.  I had a bad experience with hair removal cream before....I put it on my legs and it burned my skin.  I haven't used cream since.


4. What's your favorite feature in a house?

A great KITCHEN!!!  I have never had a dream kitchen and one day when I buy a house I am going to be really picky about the kitchen.


5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?

Pumpkin Pie....I love the smell and taste :o)


6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??

I am going to change this questions to "shows"

Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Law and Order SVU
Numb3rs

I know I am forgetting something but these are my favorites!!


7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?

Personal CHEF!!!  I wish someone would come cook for me :o)  I can do the shopping on my own LOL!!!


8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?

The pretty colors of the trees!!!  I love Fall :o)


That's it for me for this edition of Getting to know You.  Stay tuned next week for the next episode....we are without commercial interruptions :o)

7 comments:

FrugalMom said...

I’m your newest follower. I would love it, if you would come join
The Sunday Twitter Exchange @ Frugality Is Free.

MannMom3 said...

I'm always putting my seatbelt on when I'm pulling out of the driveaway..I never thought about it till my step MIL pointed it out last weekend..

Mmmm...pumpkin pie *drool*

I hope you feel better!!

Stacey said...

Love pumpkin pie! And that is the first words that comes to mind for me.

I want to see more of where you live. Around your town and stuff. Get that camera out, and show us Iceland! :)

Tales of a young mamma said...

I agree on your the first three of your shows! And I'm a new follower

Hannah said...

I love the smell and taste of pumpkin pie too! Just thinking about it makes me want it LOL. I would so like to be a contestant on the biggest loser! Imagine what Jillian and Bob could do for us, especially since we aren't 400lbs! I could get fit so fast!

Pennie said...

Biggest Loser is the only Reality TV show I watch, too. Sometimes I watch that comedian one, too...not too often, which you can probably tell because I can't remember the name of it!

I love the colors of fall...and the mild temps, but I hate it when it gets REALLY cold, which sometimes happens in Wisconsin. I'm mourning summer coming to a close right now. Boo, hoo, hoo...

When you're done with your Personal Chef...please send him/her over!

Pennie said...

Where are you Helga? Been missing you...