Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Have not blogged in awhile

It's been awhile since I have blogged and I apologize for that but I have been busy doing nothing :0)
My little sisters came down for a week July 18th and then my boys came home from their Grandmothers house on the 24th.  It was so good having the kids here and wow did I miss the boys.  Well all good things must come to an end and the boys and girls left me again on Saturday the 26th.  The boys are staying at my Aunts house for a week or two and then they are coming home and staying home for good.  The girls will be going back to Iceland in the next couple of weeks and I know my Mamma is really excited for them to come home as well as the girls being excited to get back home to her.  You see we are all Mammas girls and love to be with her :0)  

As far as what's going on here.....I have now lost a total of 7 lbs on my diet even though I haven't been doing as well with the kids being here.  Now that Dewayne and I are alone again (besides Kobe) we are going out to eat alot more and I am trying to eat good even when we go out to eat and I am proud to say that I am on week three with NO SODA!!!!  I am doing really good at drinking only water and when we go out to eat then I just drink lemonade.  I know the lemonade is not good for me but it is better than drinking the soda :0)

Kobe is sick again....he has a double ear infection and the dr said he had an upper respitory infection but it is clearing out really nicely now.  My poor little guy he is always sick it seems like.  In regards to the daycare...well that has hit a bump in the road right now.  I am down to 3 children during the day, I had 5.  I had to give up one of the babies because the Mom worked until after 6 pm and it was just WAY too late to be working.  I was getting up at 6 am with the first child and working until 6:30 or 6:45 pm every day.  I was just totally wore out.  The other child was a different story and I do not want to get into it on here because I don't want the world to read that drama.  But yeah I am now trying to fill the 2 spots and to be honest I think it will be no problem to fill the spots.  I am going to take my time with filling them and hopefully I will be able to take it easy in August and then by the time school starts I will be ready to go again with a full house and everyone will be happy as can be.  

Ok enough of my blabbing :0)  I am going to get some breakfast and enjoy the quiet in the house...all the kids are taking their morning naps :0)  Have a great day everyone.

No comments: