Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day Four

Today is my fourth day of this diet and I am still doing damn good!!!  I have not lost anymore weight since Tuesday but that is to be expected and I am doing a good job eating veggies and fruit and drinking my 8 cups of water per day.  I bought a bike on Tuesday and a trailer on the back of it for Kobe.  Yesterday Dewayne, Kobe and I went for a bike ride and it was so much harder than I remember it being.  I was really tired and wanted to stop but Dewayne did a good job of encouraging me to keep going.  I know one thing for sure and that is....I need to buy a new seat for the bike cause the one that's there hurts my butt bad!!!!  I am so sore today that it is unreal!!!  I still went bike riding today and went without Dewayne.  I had Kobe and a little boy that I watch at night and we did pretty good.  The back tire rubs so I need to have that checked before something happens to it.  So tomorrow my little sisters are coming to visit me again and this time they will stay with me for a week and when they go back my sons will be back from Florida and they will go with the girls back.  I am so excited to have the girls come again and I am super excited to have my boys back home.  It's funny cause I always worry when they are away, the thing that scares me the most is that something will happen to them on the way home while driving.  It is such a long drive and that scares me.  Oh well they will be here in a week and then gone for another two and then it will be almost time for school to start.  Wow this summer is going by so fast!!!  Ok well I am going to get the boys to bed and get in the shower and eat my dinner.  Goodnight

No comments: