Monday, July 14, 2008

Day One of Diet

So today is day one on my diet.  I quit drinking soda and I am counting calories.  I am also going to try to walk every day and then eventually I am going to buy a bike and start riding the bike.  I have such a hard time getting to the gym now because Dewayne has football practice Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Frid and then he has a game on Sat...that doesn't leave me very much time to go to the gym because he gets home at 9 or 10 pm.  I don't have anyone to watch Kobe for me while I go so I have to find a way to loose weight with Kobe.  I want to buy a bike and a seat on the back of the bike or even one of those pull cart things for the bike.  I am really excited about the diet though.  I am on my second cup of water this morning and I added lemon slices to the water to break it up and besides it is good for my kidneys for me to have the lemon.  Ok well my weight as of this morning is 184 lbs and my goal weight is 150 lbs by Dec 31, 2008.  That's 34 lbs to loose in over 5 months so I know I can do this.  Ok well off to continue my day...adios amigos!!!

No comments: