Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday 5/28/10

I haven't played along with 5QF for a long time, maybe at all since I moved to Iceland.  Well, today I am going to play along :o)  If you want to play along as well just click right here and you will be whisked away by blog land magic over to Mama M's blog.  Mama M is the writer of My Little Life, a fun blog I love to read.

Now let's get started answering some questions!


1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

College...I'm working on that one though :o)

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

Being that I have no significant other to report anything to...I would just buy some food for the house or put gas in my car.  Nothing more exciting than that!

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

The Monkey bars and the swings!!!  I loved to hang upside down on the monkey bars and I could stay on there all day long...well at least all recess if I could :o)  I used to love to swing as high as I could and jump off the swings too when I was little.  Too bad my hips are too wide to swing comfortably on now :o(

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

A little bit of both...I love a good omelet(sp?) with some hash browns and bacon on the side but I also love me some pancakes with hash browns and bacon.  I am not a big fan of very much syrup though.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?

Both!  I love a clean house but I am telling you sometimes this house looks like a bomb has hit is.  Two days ago it looked like a cheerios bomb had gone off in my dining room and living room.  I try to make sure my home is always presentable though (it looks lived in though :o).

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

My house has a perpetual "lived in" look! ;)

sooooo glad to have you joining back in! I've missed your 5QF posts!

TheFitHousewife said...

Mmmm...hashbrowns, I love me some hashbrowns!