Thursday, December 2, 2010

Question week....day 5

Sorry I didn't get around to writing a blog until so late but I had a really busy day at work today and then as soon as I got off of work I went to pick up Kobe from my Mamma's house.  It was 9 pm by the time I got home and we still had to eat.  I am going to make this blog post short and sweet so I can get my lil men to sleep.


1. Do you know how to use chop sticks?


Not really...I am too impatient for them!

2. What are you doing tomorrow?


I have off from work and I plan on tackling my spare bedroom so we can put the flooring down in there. The spare room was our work room and it needs a lot of work so we decided to wait till the end to finish it so the boys and I could move in faster.  Now the spare room needs to be finished so Kobe can have his own room and stop sleeping in his Mamma's bed....as much as we both like it :)  Kobe needs to have a place to have his toys and be able to play with other kids when we have them over.

3. Ever had a cream puff?


Yes and I really like them :)

4. What was the last question you asked someone?


Why don't you ask her?

5. Do you still buy CD's?


Yeah I bought an Usher CD before I left the states but it was the first one in awhile.

6. Have you ever walked into a wall/window/door?


Who hasn't LOL!!!!  I am as big of a klutz as the next person....aren't all people klutzes???  Oh, well....I am!!!

7. Do looks matter when it comes to the opposite sex?


Yes....I am gonna be completely honest and say that if I am not attracted to the man then I can't go any further with it!  I might sound shallow but I am being honest!

8. Have you ever slapped someone?


Yeah.......I don't remember doing it out of anger though, just playing around!!

9. What is your favorite color?


Pink and Olive Green!!!

10. Do you sleep with the TV on?


I can fall asleep with the TV on if I am really tired but it doesn't happen often.  If I do fall asleep with the TV on then I wake up at some point and turn it off.

1 comment:

Pennie said...

You say it's really late for you, but not so much for me!!! ;)

Great questions! I buy CD's all the time!
I've never actually walked into a window or doorway...but, I've fallen over enough things and tripped for the both of us!
I don't really sleep with the t.v. on.
I love pink and olive green, too!
And, you can have all the cream puffs - yuck!
Tomorrow, I'm going to Eau Claire to hear my good friend Cathy speak...I helped launch her speaking career. A bunch of my buddies are meeting me at this women's conference - it's a holiday gala...a big, fancy dinner. Then, we're going out for dessert together - about 5 or 6 of us! Fun, fun, fun!!! And, I'm sleeping over at my mom's, which is good - because there's supposed to be a big snowstorm coming...so we may get snowed in ...