Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Obama

We now know who the next President of the United States will be....President Barack Obama!!!  I knew that he would win, I felt it in my gut.  I think he will do a great job and I can not wait until he gets in office so we can start to see the changes.  

Would you believe that I fell asleep last night at 9pm?!?!?  I was trying to get Kobe to go to sleep and he couldn't sleep (excitement I guess...lol) so I laid down in my bed and decided to see if he would fall asleep with me in the room.  Well I think I was out before he was!  I got up at 6 am yesterday so by 9 pm I had been  awake for 15 hours, I guess that was my max for the day.  I did wake up at 11 pm to Dewayne telling me that Obama had won, I got really excited and turned the TV on.  I fell right back to sleep after that and woke up again at 1 am and was awake until sometime after 3 am.  I am going to sleep early tonight.  I am gonna record all my shows and watch them tomorrow.  I can not wait to crawl into bed, it is raining and dark and I want to read a good book and be asleep by 9 pm.  Since the clocks were turned back an hour I am so tired by about 3 pm that I just want to go lay down in the bed but I still have hours before that can happen.

On another note, I will probably have a black eye tomorrow morning when I get up!  Kobe threw a hard plastic ball at my face and it hit me right on the cheek bone under the eye on my right side.  It is all red and swollen now and I am hoping and praying that it does not bruise up....that would be ugly!!  So yeah I have nothing else exciting to talk about so I am gonna go now and count down the hours until I can go to sleep.

Good night :0)

1 comment:

Sigurborg aka Sig said...

þú verður að fara með Kobe til Þóru og "láta" hann kasta eitthverju í borðið hennar, haha.