Thursday, May 22, 2008

About me

When I was little my dream was to grow up and become a lawyer.  I was going to buy a big house, have lots of kids, a husband who looked like Ken (Barbie's Ken), have a ton of dogs and allow my sister to live with me because I couldn't imagine living without her.  

Reality check.....

I am now grown even though I still feel like a kid at times and I am not a lawyer, have 3 kids, a soon to be ex-husband who turned out not to look anything like Ken, had to get rid of my beautiful dog because of my divorce and am not living with my sister (we have lived together quite a bit though since we moved out of our parents house).  

I am currently living in Iceland trying to find myself after a failed marriage and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.  My step dad used to always ask me when I was younger where I saw myself in 5 years.  This question is killing me right now because I don't know where I see myself in 5 years and I can promise you that 5 years ago I did not see myself here!!!

Now it is time to find new dreams and goals and figure out where I want to be in 2015.  Follow along on my journey through life.

No comments: